What Alaskans can do

January 1, 1970

The EPA will accept comments on the ECA ruling through September 28. The Alaska Cruise Association encourages you to write a letter to the agency, and ask the Governor and our Congressional Delegation for help.

Some points to make to the EPA:

Some points to make to the Governor and Congressional Delegation:

Letters to EPA can be sent by one of the following methods (be sure to reference comments with Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2007-0121):

Letters to Gov. Sean Parnell should be addressed to P.O. Box 110001, Juneau, AK 99811 or emailed to sean.parnell@alaska.gov.

Letters to Sen. Lisa Murkowski should be addressed to 709 Hart Senate Building, Washington, D.C. 20510 or emailed to AlaskaOffice@murkowski.senate.gov.

Letters to Sen. Mark Begich should be addressed to 144 Russell Senate Office Building Washington, DC 20510 or email him here.

Letters to Rep. Don Young should be addressed to 2111 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC20515-0201 or
emailed to don.young@mail.house.gov.